Windows 10 Pro Redstone
Windows 10 is Microsoft’s latest product and with the release of this version, ease of use and security have been enhanced to a great extent. Although I personally think that Windows 7 still holds the position of the most widely used version of Windows, Windows 10 still makes a mark and developers are improving it constantly. Windows 10 has appeared in many builds and versions, and today we are looking at Windows 10 Redstone April 2020.
This version of Windows 10 has brought many improvements such as user experience as well as improved security thanks to leaps and bounds. It has got the latest Windows protection updates which means more security and more personalization. It has also been equipped with .NET Framework 3.5. Windows 10 Pro Redstone has also been equipped with the excellent 10 recovery and recovery toolkit.
Windows 10 Pro Redstone version included
- .NET Framework 3.5
- Update Windows Defender
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- Windows 10 Pro – STD
- Windows 10 Pro – FOR
- Windows 10 Pro – OEM
- Windows 10 Home
- STD = Standard installation – For those who have their own License Key
- DLA = Activate digital license
- OEM – Will be activated automatically if the same version is installed on the original device
Update feature Windows 10 Pro Redstone
- The operating system is very secure and stable.
- There are some new desktop enhancements as it has added an acrylic effect.
- Having a translucent texture will help you accomplish the task of logging by moving action controls.
- The Start menu has a new simplified default layout.
- There is a sleek one-column design with top-level tiles reduced.
- There are new icons for the Sleep, Off and Restart options in the Power menu.
- There are new icons for Change Change account settings, Replacement Key.
Configure Windows 10 Pro Redstone
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 16 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 1 GHz or higher processor.
Download Windows 10 Pro Redstone
Windows 10 Pro Redstone version information
- The full name of the software: Windows 10 All in One 1909 April 2020
- Installation file name: en_windows_10_aio_1903_x64_April_2019.iso, en_windows_10_aio_1903_x86_April_2019.iso
- Full setup size: 4.1 GB | 2.8 GB
- Setting type: Offline installer / Full independent installation
- Compatible Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- The latest version was added on April 11, 2020
- Developer: Windows